We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However if should you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify MedicareHub Customer Support immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that MedicareHub will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- you've received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- the item(s) is due to expire within 3 months
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. Kindly check your order carefully at the time of receiving your order. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, penfills, etc)
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment’s and Ortho Support. Also, MedicareHub reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as "Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange."
Order once placed can only be cancelled within 24 hours or until the order status is in order placed state after placing the order. Once the order has been approved or order status is changed to shipped, you can contact our customer support team on given no: +91 9870440206 for cancellation request. If the request is received prior to the order being shipped, a complete refund will be made within. In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 48-72 business hours after the cancellation request.
At Medicare Hub, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. And we are happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below.
Full Refund Possible If you received a defective item.
The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit.
The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Please note: Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or cash payment, please allow 7 to 10 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank's policy that delays the refund timing and we have no control over that.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us/Whats app your order details, including the reason why you're requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
If you have any queries, do call our help desk at +91 9870440206, email us at email@example.com We're there for you!